Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Photographer,creator, blogger

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

81 - ABP03 - LMD & MUKA


My friend Wild and I decided to blog the same dress but with each our own style for details on Wild's look go on her blog called A view on my inventory

Skin: Sandra from {Meghindo's  (Creator: (meghindo romano)

Shape: Freebie shape from My Uglydorothy (Creator: Sopha Portal)

Eyelashes: Eyelash J curl Fluffy V13  Carnival Queen from Angel Rock (Creator: Anzhela Karsin)

Hair: F3/shaved/ in Natural Fades from Liquence (Creator: Villena Swansen)

Hair Flower:  Fancy Pants Hair Flower from Clawtooth (Creator: Bubbles Clawtooth)

Earrings: Odd Beauty from Mon Cheri (Creator: Freya Olivieri) for Homeless Hunt

Dress: Kaitie Dress AB's Power of 3 from Leri Miles Designs (Creator: Leri Miles)

Bangle: Bracelet ABPO3 Gold from MUKA (Creator: muka release)

Shoes: SHARON 1.3 from HYPERION CREATION  Marketplace (Creator: gaelleminois) I Love those Shoes!! Merci gaelle:)

Both Photos were taken using LUMIPRO

No comments:

Post a Comment