Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Photographer,creator, blogger

Monday, June 17, 2013

40 EXCUSE MY FRENCH HUNT

                                           Merci a tout les createurs pour Excuse My French Hunt

Skin: Sura Geisha from [KF] Skin (Creator: Kako Denimore) for Excuse My French Hunt

Shape: Gabriela from Le Poppycock (Creator: Olivia Lalonde)

Eyes: Hunt Eyes from Inkaddict Design for Excuse My French Hunt

nails: Exclu Excuse my french hunt Mesh Fingernail by  JAMMAN JEWELS AND NAILS (Creator: Jamman) for Excuse My French Hunt

Tattoo: French Hunt Woman from Tattoo Paradise (Creator: 0claudia0 novaland) for Exuse My French Hunt


Dress: Dessine-moi Paris from Topazia (Creator:  (nathalia topaz) for Exuse My French Hunt

Shoes: Part of St Tropez Outfits from [SAKIDE] (Creator: kinu mayako) for Excuse My French Hunt

Hair: Gloria from LeLutka (Creator; Thora Charron)


Ombrelle from Le Poppycock (Creator: Olivia Lalonde) for Excuse My French Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment